Last week we talked about the overwhelm that can happen in your schedule.
How can you possibly get it all done…
Kids to school, lunches, dinner, driving to activities, laundry, homework, oh and YOU HAVE A FULL TIME JOB TOO!
Part 1 discussed scheduling EVERYTHING. Setting down Sunday night and putting it all in your calendar.
Today in Part 2 we are going to talk about another tool that helps ensure that all parts of your business get your attention every week.
By dedicating each day of the week to aspects that get pushed aside, you can ensure things never get left without attention for too long.
- Marketing Monday: has everything to do with all the marketing required in your business. Take time to plan campaigns, measure the success rates and revamp as needed.
- To-Do- List Tuesday: use this day to run your errands and get all the little things done that take up a lot of time. This would include trips to the bank, office supplies, vendor meetings offsite etc.
- Website Wednesday: use this time to ensure that all of your online offerings are up to date, that your website is up to date, LinkedIn listings, Google business listings, phone messages, automated systems with automated replies, etc.
- Thoughtful Thursday: use this day to review any education that you are enrolled in, commitments that you have made to create content, read books or articles that are invaluable to you and your business, and brainstorm what you need to do to take yourself to the next level.
- Financial Friday: use this day to review balance statements, profit-and-loss sheets, and bank accounts, pay bills, pay attention to accounts receivables, and ensure budgets are being managed.
Be intentional with this time, not only put it in your calendar – but be specific.
- Wed 9:00 – 9:30 am Website Updates
- Wed 9:30 – 10:00 am Update LinkedIn, Google Business listings
- Wed 10:00 – 10:30 am Listen to phone messages and edit chat bots
You get the idea, be clear with your time slots, Wed 9:00 – 10:00 am website is not intentional enough.
Join me again next week for the third part of this series on getting your time in order.
As always I am here to help you get to the next level in your business.